THE BIONIC WOMAN: SEASON FOUR TRADE PAPERBACK
Rating: Teen +
Cover: Sean Chen
Writer: Brandon Jerwa
Art: David T. Cabrera
Publication Date: April 2016
Page Count: 104 pages
ON SALE DATE: April 20
The Bionic Woman returns! Jaime Sommers, the iconic heroine of the wildly popular television series which ran from 1976 to 1978, is back in action in an all-new adventure that features guest appearances by fan favorites Oscar Goldman and Steve Austin, the Six Million Dollar Man!
Finally coming to terms with her life as a bionic woman, Jaime Sommers balances her personal life with the occasional mission as a top agent for the OSI. Recently upgraded with new bionic components and software, she is deployed to Mexico on a routine assignment... and discovers herself the target of Maureo Morales, a rogue general formerly of the Air Force. The machinations of this new enemy - and his obsession with cyborgs and Fembots - will lead her to North Eden, a picturesque community billed as being "just a little bit closer to Heaven." What is the bizarre secret of North Eden, and how will Sommers survive the general's master plan?
* "Enjoyable... with solid art." - The Geekality
* "It's all a nice mix and easy read for fans of the classic Bionic universe." - Borg.com
* "Bionic Woman: Season Four will no doubt entertain the reader from beginning to end." - Comic Bastards
* "Jerwa's writing shows a very creative mind. His writing includes secrets and plot twists designed to keep readers guessing and engaged." - ComicWow!
* "Plenty of action." - Unleash The Fanboy