SEDUCTION OF THE INNOCENT TRADE PAPERBACK
Cover: Francesco Francavilla
Writer: Ande Parks
Art: Esteve Polls
Publication Date: August 2016
Page Count: 104 pages
ON SALE DATE: 8/17
FBI Agent Thomas Jennings has just arrived in San Francisco, fresh-faced and ready to tackle crime in the big city... but he's not nearly prepared for what he's about to encounter. The city's crime lords are being systematically murdered, and those responsible are the stuff of his nightmares. In a desperate race to end the spree killings and rescue two targeted and helpless children, Jennings will be forced to question every belief he holds dear... and struggle to hold onto his humanity. Gritty, sometimes depraved crime fiction in the tradition of James Elroy, Jim Thompson, and EC-era crime and horror comics, Seduction of the Innocent reunites writer Ande Parks and artist Esteve Polls, the acclaimed creative team that brought you The Death of Zorro and The Lone Ranger.
* "A solid entry in the crime noir genre with one of the strongest and most compelling protagonists in Agent Jennings, not to mention the overall dark tone of the book." - Bounding Into Comics
* "Nicely brought to life by Esteve Polls whose artwork both feels modern, whilst also capturing the style of the 1950s pulp comics from which this series draws inspiration." - Comic Bastards
* "Ande Parks and Esteve Polls are taking readers on a ride that'll be both nostalgic and satisfying." - Project Nerd
* "A really awesome, dark comic book." - ComicWow!
* "A clearly capable creative team holds a title to be proud of." - Snap Pow