THE SHADOW: THE LAST ILLUSION TRADE PAPERBACK
Rating: Teen +
Cover: Butch Guice
Writer: Cullen Bunn
Art: Colton Worley, Giovanni Timpano
Publication Date: June 2016
Page Count: 152 pages
ON SALE DATE: 6/15
The Shadow infiltrates the sanctum of The Society of United Magicians, an esoteric enclave of illusionists who are hell-bent on escaping the ultimate trap: death itself! Learning the secret of the so-called "Last Illusion" from the spirit of escape artist Harry Houdini himself, The Shadow becomes the next target of their murderous scheme. To thwart their plans, he must evade twisted traps and solve spellbinding puzzles, while simultaneously evading the deadly skills of Sandman, the magician assassin. A good (or evil) magician never reveals his secrets... but the Shadow knows!
* "The Shadow's dialogue is strong and haunting." - Comic Book Resources
* "Now is the time to hop on board." - Graphic Policy
* "Worley has a great sense of texture, light and shadow." - ComicWow!
* "Dynamite's latest foray into the world of pulp comics pays off tremendously." - Fandom Post
* "Wonderful insight into The Shadow's psyche." - Snap Pow
* "(The) dialogue is just tremendous." - Four Letter Nerd
* "The Shadow feels revitalized in a way that only Cullen Bunn could manage." - Geeked Out Nation